Thursday 26 December 2013

Taking a Leap.


All Right! Hey there.

My name is Alicia and I honestly have no idea what I am doing. BUT I know what I hope to do.

So here's my story;

I'm a stay at home momma of two littles. (Ages 1 year and 3 years.). In my crazy journey as a mom these last few years, I have become a craftaholic. There is literally glitter,popcicle sticks, washi tape, and yarn scattered through out the house. I even find glitter up my daughters nose sometimes.

For the last year, I have started following some amazing craft bloggers (who I will start linking once I fugure out how to!), and I think to myself every night "I want to do that."

I want to post tutorials, pretty pictures, craft room makeovers. and heck, I want to get so good, that Martha Stewart becomes my best friend!
Okay so maybe I will never have tea and decoupage with Martha, but you get the point.
I want to share my stories as a mom. All my lessons,love, my fears, my joys!
And most of all, I want to have fun.

I don't have a fancy camera...in fact, my camera just broke. I have no writing skills, and my computer skills are that of a caveman....but, this is a dream of mine, And I think I can make it work.

So here I am, less than a week until the new year, and I am throwing myself out there. My new years resolution to share my life.

I hope you check back in and we can make stuff together!





No comments:

Post a Comment